Sewing/deocorator pillows with heavy cording

Teresa Miller wrote at 2015-03-13 21:11:51
the video was for a circle skirt, not for sewing bulky piping onto a pillow...FYI

Karen Erickson

All about home decor sewing, with many tips and trick on how to make a finished project look like a professional was hired to sew them. Specialize in "home decor" sewing. From how to measure, to how to cut and sew. Slipcovers, deocrative pillows, bedding, table accessories, drapery toppers, top treatments and more... Please do not ask me questions about clothing or trouble shooting sewing machines. I appreciate if you ask about home decor sewing.

Started sewing at the young age of 10 years. In 1986 opened up my own Designer Sewing Workroom, in 1998 started teaching workshops and classes to others in my Industry. In 1998 established Slipcover America Inc, produced 3 DVDs and 3 CDS. I have traveled to the American Sewing Guild Conferences and various Sewing Expos in both the US and Canada, as a speaker, teaching and instructor. Also was on staff at the CHF Drapery School in North Carolina as the Slipcover Instructor. Continue to speak at special engagements at Fabric and Sewing stores throughout the country. In 2006 established Sonoran Sewing, in 2008 with an associate Claudia Buchanan in Arizona where we do specialized in "home decor" sewing workshops and retreats throughout the year.

Slipcover Network Drapery Pro Workroom Association of America Window Coverings Association of America American Sewing Guild

Sew What Magazine (trade) Window Coverings Magazine (trade) Sew News Magazine Drapery and Window Coverings Mary Engelbreit Home Companion Magazine St Louis Home and Garden

College degree in Photo Journalism, Chaffey Community College in Cucamong, CA. Years of continual education through conference and workshops dealing with the sewing industry.