Sewing/Kenmore sewing machine model 15718

"My needle will not pick up the bobbin thread, this after I have already finished sewing a Christmas stocking.  I have replaced the needle and rewound the bobbin thread onto another bobbin and taken everything apart and removed all dust and particles, before putting it back together.  Can you give me a tip as to what to do next?"

If you are sure the needle is the correct   Size needle and its not bent, than the timing is off on your machine.
Besides cleaning, have you oiled it lately.   Because having the timing off on the up,and down motion of
The needle may require you to have the machine serviced by an expert or  repairman for sewing machine.
Make sure he is familiar with the make and model of the machine.

Donna Webster

Any questions related to sewing, designing or fabricating window treatments, and residential interior decorating

I am a certified teacher in Illinois qualified to teach Interior design, Sewing and textiles, nutrition, family living. I have taught high school, adult education classes and college level Interior design classes for students going into the career.

American Society for Interior Designers, AWCN America's window covering network. Wcaa. Chamber of commerce locally.

DWC magazine (drapery window covering) Oct. 1998 page 26 North Shore Magazine, Illinois March 2003 Remarkable women magazine, spring 2006 See my website for more

Bachelors of Education and arts from Northern Illinois Unv. in Illinois. with a comprehensive major in Home Economics. Graduate work at National Lewis and Xavier college in the area of education.

Chicago Design Team, and Trans Designs div. in Itasca Illinois best designer for 1993 and 1994 DWC magazine

Dimucci builders- model homes 1994-1996 Michelle Amari- South Barrington, 1997- Meryl Rotzien-- 2 homes Hawthorn Woods, 2006-2011 Joan Endorf-- Barrington, Illinios 1997- present jennefer Teetz- Barrington Hills, Illinois 2007 Margaret Lynn --2 homes South Barrington, Illinios 1999-2011 Cissy Balut-- 2 homes North Barrington, Illinois 1997-2010 Nadine Zei- North Barrington, 1998- present Sharon Niemenski- many homes, South Barrington, Illinois 1996-present Jenny Newman- 2 homes Deerfield , Illinois 2002 ot present Donna Fine-a designer Northbrook , Illinos 2007 to present Renai Marin-- a designer Barrington, Illinois 2010 -present Michelle Mirrellees- a designer, Oak Park, Illinios 2008-present