Sewing/Singer sewing machine to sell

Question
machine
machine  

machine2
machine2  
Hello! We have a Singer Touch Tronic 2000 that was my mother in law's, and we wish to sell it. Attached are three pictures. We have no idea what it's worth- and have seen it posted online for as little as $50 to as much as $300. Can you help? Thanks!

Answer
I didn't answer this but, this is NOT a sewing question. I thought
someone else would pick this up. This is a question about buying and selling.
If you go on ebay you will see a category that helps you decide on how much to sell
equipment for. If you go through the seller section, you will see that you can
find out what your machines have sold for in the past, it gives you a range.
The way to get a really good price for the machine is to buy another one from
joann Fabrics or a dealer and they will give you a trade in price.
Most people today do not sell through newspaper ads as much as the internet
like craigs list.  Ebay and craigslist maybe good because you will learn immediately
if your make and model is in demand.

Sewing

Donna Webster