Sewing/Change size

Question
QUESTION: Hello
Materials
For one pillowcase:
1⁄8 yard print No. 1 (trim)
1⁄3 yard print No. 2 (band)
7⁄8 yard print No. 3 (pillowcase
body)
Finished pillowcase: 3020" (fits a
standard-size bed pillow)
Quantities are for 44/45"-wide,
100% cotton fabrics.
Measurements include 1⁄2" seam
allowances for pillowcase.
How do I change this pillowcase size from 3020" TO 21"x32"
Thank you B.

ANSWER: It's very hard to answer this with the details you have above because. I cannot tell which way
The print is going. All your pillows have to be layed out and cut in the same direction.
Also is the first number the width and the second number the length?
You say 21 by 32 ...is 21 the width or length? It makes a big difference

QUESTION: The fabric goes in all directions.  yes its 21 w by 32 length
can you do it this way
How do you calculate it?
How do you figure out the size of a pillowcase?  
The Finished Size is 21width"x32"length.
How much body to cut ? to buy?
How much trim (Fold in half )?  to buy?
How much band (hem)(Fold in half)? to buy?
1/2" seam allowance

Answer
You should really have  the salesperson. At the fabric store help you I would measure around the perimeter of the
Pillows to get the trim length. It should be 21 time two plus 32 times 2 for trim.
If fabric is 45 wide can't you get two pilllow widths or two cuts across.  2 cuts across is one pillow.
Looks like one pillow per yard. If you got 32 inch length

Sewing

Donna Webster