Sewing/Needle Threader for Singer Slant-O-Matic 500

Question
Is there an effective after market needle threader that can be mounted on a Singer Slant-O-Matic 500?  When this machine was new, it was not problem.  Unlike the machine, I've aged.  I would like to use it more, but threading is just too much trouble now days.  Can you help?

Thank you,
Midge

PS--I enjoyed your privacy policy!

Answer
Hi Midge, I have gotten older also and learned to thread the needle for my needs. When you cut the thread cut at an angle and wet down the tip, there is a grove on the needle and it will find it's way into the eye easier. By an angle I mean like a spear. Also if you place a white paper behind the needle that helps too; a legally blind person taught me this and it works very well.

Happy sewing...

Sewing

Norman Roy