Sewing/sew mor model 960 sewing machine

Question
What are the reasons that the upper thread keeps breaking? I have tried everything and it still breaks.

Answer
Could be a few reasons, 1st I would get some gray #400 sand paper (very fine) and buff the needle thread hook where you put the bobbin. Then change the needle and re-thread your machine making sure it is in the take-up arm properly and the presser foot is in the up position to ensure the thread is between the discs. Also check your thread to make sure it is strong enough, try breaking it, if it breaks easy change it.

this should get you sewing again.

Norman

Sewing

Norman Roy