Sewing/Sewing Machine

Question
I'm moving house and have an old singer sewing machine I want to get rid of. The only mark I have on it is EB911731. Do you know anything about this particular model and who would want it.
Many thanks.

Pauline

Answer
If you have a local Facebook site in town like we do, you could advertise in there. Someone might want it. Old machine including singer are everywhere, depending on what part of the country your from. Not sure what it is worth without seeing it, or if you want to give it away. There might be some needy family you could help, and you would feel so much better knowing it goes to someone who appreciates it.

Norman

Sewing

Norman Roy