Sewing/sewing machine

Question
sewing machine
sewing machine  

bobbin shuttle
bobbin shuttle  
Can you please tell me anything about my vintage sewing machine has no brand marking only a serial number 002844.and could you please tell me what i missing in the bobbin throttle..do i need a shuttle hook,shuttle hook cover,etc not sure whats missing,just learning..thanks so much.

Answer
Hi Norma; from what I can see it needs a shuttle hook and cover...any shop that deals with used machines should have them...they were a pretty common sewing machine and could trade parts with other makes of similar models...the are still a good machine and last for a lifetime...any of the old models should be able to interchange parts.

If you cannot find them at your local dealer try Google...  

Sewing

Norman Roy