Sewing/Sewing Machine Power Cord

Question
I'm really needing to use my sewing machine and have for months, but in the move my power cord has gone missing! I know I can order a replacement one online, but is there no physical store I can walk into and purchase one, and if not, what on earth is that about? Thank you in advance for your time!

Answer
Hi Jenny,

I agree completely. Power cords are one of the most commonly misplaced sewing machine parts, and it seems like they should be stocked in any sewing store, along with the presser feet and various odds and ends.

If your machine is a popular brand (Singer/Janome/etc), you might be able to find a dealer who operates a retail location near you, and they might have a power cord on hand. Another option is Amazon; they carry all kinds of sewing parts, and delivery is usually quite speedy with them.

Best of luck!
Amie

Sewing

Amie Scott