i just fall in love with my maid who are working for a very long time. she is near about 57,but they have wonderful figure. She is sleep with me in my bedroom from my childhood, even today when ever she hug me i just can not control my sexual desire for her. How i can make sex with her. Help me.

ANSWER: You cannot force someone to have sex with you unless you rape them, which you will go to prison for and be labeled a sex offender for the rest of your life. She may not be interested in you in a sexual way. If not, there is nothing you can do about that. Sorry.

But when ever i hug her she give me a long hugs and some time she came very close too me. Last time i just kiss on her lips, they hug me very tightly and sit on my laps and put my face between there huge boobs, i just press them. then they goback. In bedroom she slept with me, but on the cotch not in my bed. some time she came and sat beside me and some time she put her head on my chest. when i put my body over them, she just grabed me, but when i start kissing she just pulled me away and say its not the time.
I just need her. what i can do.

Listen to her. She is telling you no. Let it go. Find some other woman who is not your maid and caregiver. She is to watch over you. Not have sex with you. Find a girl your age and be intimate with her. Would you rather have sex with this woman and ruin her career and the chance that you may never see her again or would you be kind enough to respect her authoritative role and let this die.

Sex Addictions

I can answer questions about what it is like to be a sex addict, what out-patient therapy entails and about self-help groups. I can help you find resources in your area if you feel you need help. I can tell you what I have done to change my behavior and how I no longer act out. I can answer questions of how to help someone you suspect my have this addiction. I can offer advice for those who are or have been involved with a sex addict. I can inform you of traits, behaviors and symptoms of sex addiction. I am not someone who is looking at sex addiction from the outside and offering answers on what I think it may be like for an addict I am a real person who is living the life of a sex addict, in remission, who can tell you exactly what it is like. I am not like others who base their answers on what they read about in a journal, book or presume to know what it is like. I know from living the life of a sex addict what it is like, how to change, how to get help, and what your partner can do to help you and help themselves. Let it be known that I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist or medical doctor. I am a sex addict who can offer my personal experience of living being a sex addict. If you need to talk to a sex addict, then you can talk openly with me. You can always make your question private by checking the appropriate box before sending your question. I will not judge you. I am a social worker who has worked with people with mental illness, alcoholism, drug addiction and sex addiction issues.

I am a recovering sex addict. I have been diagnosed professionally most recently by the professionals at PCS in Scottsdale AZ in 2008. Previously, by out-patient therapists. I have been an addict for over 18 years. I have been clean for over 2 years. Each program and each person defines clean or sober for themselves. I have participated in intensive out-patient therapy, on-going individual therapy, medication medicinal treatment and self-help groups. I do not represent PCS, my therapists or my 12-step groups. What I give as a response is based on my experience as a sex addict, and someone who has and is engaged in multiple modes of treatment for sex addiction.

bp Forsyth Families

BS in Sociology BS in Criminal Justice 3 years towards Masters in Professional Counseling

I work as a Social Worker. My clients have diagnoses relating to substance abuse and mental health. All of my current clients are involved in the criminal justice system.