Sex Addictions/Sex addiction???

At what point is wanting sex a problem and an addiction.
I have sex more than my girlfriends. LOTS more. I am 17 and started when I was 15. I know sex can be about love but I am really enjoying just having sex for the enjoyment of it and that means older guys mostly as guys my age are kind if immature and don't know about doing it very well.
Being horny lots and being sexually active with older guys and so on feels good and right to me but I feel really different to my friends and have to keep that part if my life secret from them really.
Also.......I have met up with guys I meet on the net just for sex and I am always careful and safe but I have done it with guys who are married. I feel a bit guilty about that.......or should I not feel guilty as it is the guys problem. I am talking online with a guy recently who is the dad if a girl at my school  he doesn't know who I am yet but it feels a bit odd. Trouble is he sounds REALLY good and nice and I want him to do it to me sooooo much.
Any thoughts?

Below is the proposed definition of Hyper Sexual Disorder due to come out in the DSM V around May 2013. Until this date there is no definition for sex addiction ie hypersexual disorder.

Hypersexual Disorder

A.    Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent and intense sexual fantasies, sexual urges, and sexual behavior in association with four or more of the following five criteria:

(1)   excessive time is consumed by sexual fantasies and urges, and by planning for and engaging in sexual behavior

(2)   repetitively engaging in these sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior in response to dysphoric mood states (e.g., anxiety, depression, boredom, irritability)

(3)   repetitively engaging in sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior in response to stressful life events

(4)  repetitive but unsuccessful efforts to control or significantly reduce these sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior

(5)   repetitively engaging in sexual behavior while disregarding the risk for physical or emotional harm to self or others

B.    There is clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of functioning associated with the frequency and intensity of these sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior.

C.     These sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior are not due to direct physiological effects of exogenous substances (e.g., drugs of abuse or medications), a co-occurring general medical condition or to Manic Episodes.  

D.    The individual is at least 18 years of age.

I can't tell you if you are an addict or not. One think I want to point out is your having sex with married men and possibly with a kids dad from your school. It is also your problem, not just the married man's. I use to have the same idea as you. But over the years, I realized I was wrecking a home. Did I want to be the one his wife found out about. Did I want to be the one the married man just used for sex that will tear his family apart, take his kids away from him? These were questions over time, that I no longer wanted to be a part of. Let someone else be the home wrecker. There are plenty of non=married men available. I would be devastated if I knew a girl from my school slept with my dad. Try and put yourself in her shoes. Imagine how she would feel if you broke up their family and she had to see you every day of the school week. Leave that man alone. Please don't do that to your school friend. You must always use condoms. The younger guys are less likely to have HIV and other STD's because they have not had sex as much. Now that does not mean they can't have any STD's. Older men have been around and some with a lot of women. Some think they cannot "catch" HIV. Don't leave it up to the man to protect you. You must protect you or you will have several STD's and 1,000 babies. SO what ever you do, you must be safe. OK? Hope I have helped some. Use the above definition to determine what you think you are. An addict or just a higher sex drive than other girls your age? Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks

Sex Addictions

I can answer questions about what it is like to be a sex addict, what out-patient therapy entails and about self-help groups. I can help you find resources in your area if you feel you need help. I can tell you what I have done to change my behavior and how I no longer act out. I can answer questions of how to help someone you suspect my have this addiction. I can offer advice for those who are or have been involved with a sex addict. I can inform you of traits, behaviors and symptoms of sex addiction. I am not someone who is looking at sex addiction from the outside and offering answers on what I think it may be like for an addict I am a real person who is living the life of a sex addict, in remission, who can tell you exactly what it is like. I am not like others who base their answers on what they read about in a journal, book or presume to know what it is like. I know from living the life of a sex addict what it is like, how to change, how to get help, and what your partner can do to help you and help themselves. Let it be known that I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist or medical doctor. I am a sex addict who can offer my personal experience of living being a sex addict. If you need to talk to a sex addict, then you can talk openly with me. You can always make your question private by checking the appropriate box before sending your question. I will not judge you. I am a social worker who has worked with people with mental illness, alcoholism, drug addiction and sex addiction issues.

I am a recovering sex addict. I have been diagnosed professionally most recently by the professionals at PCS in Scottsdale AZ in 2008. Previously, by out-patient therapists. I have been an addict for over 18 years. I have been clean for over 2 years. Each program and each person defines clean or sober for themselves. I have participated in intensive out-patient therapy, on-going individual therapy, medication medicinal treatment and self-help groups. I do not represent PCS, my therapists or my 12-step groups. What I give as a response is based on my experience as a sex addict, and someone who has and is engaged in multiple modes of treatment for sex addiction.

bp Forsyth Families

BS in Sociology BS in Criminal Justice 3 years towards Masters in Professional Counseling

I work as a Social Worker. My clients have diagnoses relating to substance abuse and mental health. All of my current clients are involved in the criminal justice system.