Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Boy's position during masturbation

Question
My boyfriend and I, both virgins, do video Skype sex sometimes.
Yesterday he was lying down and when he got ready to ejaculate I saw his knees bent and his legs opened wide. Does that mean he had a good orgasm or is that just the way guys are when they masturbate?

Answer
There is a lot of variation from male to male in how he moves his legs when he masturbates.  Most males hold their legs straight in front of them at least some of the time, and many males do this almost all of the time.  The second most favorite position is probably to have the knees bent and legs spread.  

I hesitate to say whether one position or the other means he was enjoying the orgasm more; but probably if he were feeling like getting a charley horse in the legs, he would have stretched his legs flat out.

Why don't you ask him?  You could tell him how much you enjoyed seeing him like that and ask if he usually masturbates in that position.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.