Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Oral sex

Hi! I am a 15 year old female who recently had sex with her 14 year old boyfriend. I was wondering if you could give me advice on better oral sex and how to fondle his balls while sucking his dick. Our parents don't care that we are having sex and they also don't care that we don't use condoms.

I greatly advise you against having sex at your age, especially with someone who's younger than you.  One or both of you could get into trouble with the law for statutory rape.  Condoms not only protect against pregnancy, they guard against sexually transmitted diseases.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.