Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Cannot have an orgasm and it sucks

Question
Hey! I'm just going to be straight up with you. I am a 17 year old girl, and I've been having sex daily with my boyfriend for the past 3 years. I'm a very sexual person and love having sex as often as possible. My boyfriend has always pleasured me and made me want more. But, I have NEVER had an orgasm. It's crazy, and makes me so frustrated. I have touched myself and tried to give myself one but still have had no luck. I feel like I've been really close before, but never made it all the way there. I have tried everything and asked everyone and I'm still "that one girl that can't get off" If you have any advice on how i can finally orgasm, let me know!

Answer
You're trying too hard.  You're focusing on that vs the pleasure and what's going on.  When you're alone, think about things that turn you on and not about "am I almost there".  The more comfortable and relaxed you are, the easier it will come.  
One key thing you said was that you know you're close.  Sounds like you are more than capable and may be reluctant to push it over the edge.  It should almost feel like your going to piss yourself.  Let it go, I promise you you won't wet the bed...well...not with piss anyways.

One more thing.  Make sure you guys are using protection.  You don't want to be the typical barefoot Kentucky teen mom....safety first!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

LarryLuv