Sex Advice/Oral Sex/about testicles

i am 17 years old 2 days ago in sleep my testies was get pressed in between my legs how i dont know now 1 side testie become very small in size and another is normal pain after soft touch what can i do wait for repair naturaly or meet doctor

I doubt getting pressed between your legs while you sleep would hurt your testicles.  Surely it wouldn't reduce their size.  Does the pain persist or is it only when you touch them?  If it's only when you touch them, that is normal, because testicles are very sensitive to touch.  If the pain is persistent, then see a doctor.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.