Sex Advice/Oral Sex/about testicles

Question
hiiii
         i am 17 years old 2 days ago in sleep my testies was get pressed in between my legs how i dont know now 1 side testie become very small in size and another is normal pain after soft touch what can i do wait for repair naturaly or meet doctor

Answer
I doubt getting pressed between your legs while you sleep would hurt your testicles.  Surely it wouldn't reduce their size.  Does the pain persist or is it only when you touch them?  If it's only when you touch them, that is normal, because testicles are very sensitive to touch.  If the pain is persistent, then see a doctor.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.