Sex Advice/Oral Sex/should I?

Question
Ok,I'm 13 and I have a boyfriend. We have been going out for 5 months and we have not told our parents yet. also we want to do stuff (fingering, hj). How will we do that stuff without our parents knowing. Also how do we tell our parents ?

I know I'm young but I'm ready to make this step in life, I finger myself every 4 nights and each night get an orgasm, I know I'm ready :)

Thanks

Answer
You're not old enough for this and have absolutely no idea of the lifelong effects this simple HJ will do to you.  What you do to yourself is perfectly natural.  As soon as you start letting others do it, you become a slut and a whore in everyones eyes.  Trust me when i say that this kid is going to tell EVERYONE and they will tell EVERYONE they know.  You will NEVER be able to make that go away and it will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Kim Kardashian is a perfect example of this.  The girl is 30+ years old now and has been married twice, yet still, when the public found out last month that she started being sexual at 13-14 the world called her a whore and felt disgust towards her.  It also explains why a young woman has already had two divorces.  Like I said, lifelong effects.

My STRONG advice is to stick with finger banging yourself and keep it that way for the next 3-4 years minimum.  You'll be happy for the rest of your life that you did.  Tell your BF if he doesn't like it to F off.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

LarryLuv