Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Does my boyfriend know I masturbate?

Question
Can my boyfriend tell when I've been masturbating with a dildo?  Does it stretch my pussy out any?  I heard a girl whose boyfriend knew she had cheated because her pussy felt different to him.

Answer
I highly doubt your boyfriend can tell.  The vagina can stretch to accommodate a baby's head and then retract to give a penis a snug fit.  Even if you only masturbated 10 minutes before intercourse, I doubt your boyfriend could feel the difference.  I really think that story you heard was a myth.

Anyway, what does it matter if your boyfriend knows you masturbate?  I can assure you that he masturbates more than you do.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.