Sex Advice/Oral Sex/cumming

Question
QUESTION: I'm a girl, and I've had a lot of sexual experience, not necessarily just sex although I've had intercorse quite a few times. When my boyfriend and I have sex it feels really good but I never cum no matter what. We've tried doing it multiple times, a long time, and a bunch of positions. I was wondering if it is possible I just won't ever cum.. I'm always really wet from the beginning, but never actually cum. Is there any advice you have on what we should try?

ANSWER: xanax.

A girls orgasm is more mental than physical like a guys.  We get stroked just right and all kinds of things are going off.  Girls on the other hand need to have a completely clear, open, and relaxed mind or it just won't happen.  Doesn't matter what the guy does.  This is the reason why you hear in movies (and real life) where a girl says, "he's so good he made me cum on our first date".  It has nothing to do with his performance....well, some.  It's primarily because the guy knew how to make her relax enough to let it happen.  I said xanax jokingly because alcohol, and various meds are the biggest inhibitors.  

My suggestion to you is the next time you bang, pretend he's not there.  Close your eyes and just mentally leave the room (or back seat...whatever your preference is).  The farther away you are mentally, the more relaxed your body will be and it will happen.  I'm assuming you can get yourself off alone??  If you can, then you know it's not a physical problem.

QUESTION: No I've never came even alone, but that's what I thought my problem was too. It may be stress or relaxing or something like that so I will definitely try the closing eyes and pretend he's not there that may help a lot. Thank you so much!

Answer
No prob.  BTW, don't tell him you're trying to pretend he's not there...lol

If you've never done it by yourself, as weird as this sounds, I'll tell you what most girls say their hold up is.  As you start to climax, it really feels like you're about to piss yourself...only there's an overwhelming amount of euphoria that hitting you at the same time.  When girls feel this, they hold back until it passes which causes them to miss out on the orgasm.  Just let it go.  I promise you won't piss yourself and you probably won't leave your room for days.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

LarryLuv