Sex Advice/Oral Sex/G Spot orgasm

Question
Hello,

I'm a 19 year old virgin, iv not had sex yet as I want to save myself
Until after marriage. My question is can a virgin girl still have a G spot orgasm without breaking the hymen, through masturbating and fingering? And if so how?

Answer
You can still be a virgin and not have a hymen.  Having or not having a hymen doesn't make you a virgin.  Plenty of virgin females have broken hymens.  The only way to lose your virginity is to have sexual intercourse with another person.

Anyway, if you stimulate your G Spot, or someone else does, it will almost certainly break your hymen.  That's because the G Spot is on the vaginal wall well past the hymen.  Usually it takes a good deal of stimulation to give a female a G Spot orgasm, so I can't figure out how you could do that and not break the hymen.  

Keep in mind that most females learn to be orgasmic through clitoral masturbation and not by masturbating vaginally.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.