Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Morning erection ..

Hello, Sir!
I'm 24. Have no physical problem. I'm not on any medication of any kind. I'm in a relationship sexually active for about a year. Had some erectile problems when I had sex for the first few times last year, but now everything is ok. I maintain good hard erection in the relationship for about an hour without any problem. I can have erection anytime I want.
My testosterone level is normal. I did prostate and penile duplex scans and everything is normal.

I wake up every day at 5 am and work till 9 pm

I exercise twice a week because I don't have time

My pb is: I have no morning or night erections for about 3 months.

I don't know why did it disappear? Is there something physically wrong or this is because I'm tired. I'm afraid because I read that losing morning erection is not good.

What do you think, Sir??

It's called penile failure from a lack of blood circulation.  You should expect it to fall off within the next few months.

No, I'm just kidding.  A penis is erect in the mornings because of a natural protection mechanism your body has.  There is very limited circulation there during the main part of the day.  To ensure that there is always an adequate blood flow and the blood chambers staying active, your body does morning erections with or without you.  If you are still able to get an erection when you need it, don't worry about it.  You're probably still having them while your still asleep.

If it all quits working, get back to a Dr.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

I can answer any questions. I have a top rating in the General Dating section of this site which naturally involves the topic of sex nearly every time.

I've had a TON of sex. Different ways, styles, people, and states. I'm also a high rated expert in general dating

T and A certified instructor