Sex Advice/Oral Sex/His orgasm and Mine

Question
Hey Larry,

Just as a bit of background I am sixteen, I've been dating my boyfriend for 11 months and we have recently had sex for the first time (and second and third time, but that's beside the point), we both masturbate a normal amount. But neither of us have orgasmed together through the other persons stimulation. Do you have any tips to help us I guess explore more or strengthen our abilities.. He says he was really close at some points, he says the same thing when I give him a blow job or hand job too, how do I tell those moments so I can try and stay consistent and help him orgasm, and maybe me too.. Ps. Both of us have orgasmed in front of each other but it was though solo sex activities.. Pps. We are taking all the nessesary precautions but he feels like he can't feel anything through the condom how can I help with that?
:)

Answer
First and most importantly.  DONT fall for the condom trick.  Yes guys feel MUCH more without one, but it seems like every single girl who agrees to it ends up pregnant.  You don't want to be a 16 yo mom.  

For your issue of orgasming together, only "practice" will let that happen.  Every time you have a new partner you'll go through a learning curve of their likes/dislikes, what gets them off, etc.  The first girl I was with took several months before we got it down. It was new to both of us.  The girl I'm with now only took a few weeks before we got it.  Now its same time everytime because we know each other so well.  When you two break up and find new partners, you get to start all over learning and teaching.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

LarryLuv