Sex Advice/Oral Sex/how to make him orgasm during a handjob

Question
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me understand the best spots to touch and pay attention to most while giving a handjobto someone. I really want to know what Im doing and make it a very enjoyable experience for him. Thank you! Advice on blowjobs would also be well appreciated.

Answer
Think of what girls like.  Where you'd want to be touched, licked, etc.  We have all the same parts only they grew into different locations.

Just under the head of the penis, right where the skin meets the head on the underside is our version of a clit.  That's where all the nerves are.  GREAT place to focus on, but as you know, you can cum a lot faster by throwing in some of the other places into the mix.  Our balls are your labia.  The shaft is your vagina cavity.  Ok, now put it all together and think if I guy were pleasing you, rubbing your clit while licking the labia (stroking the top of the penis while licking the balls).  Feels exactly the same.  Here's the only caveat to all this.  You guys like it soft and gentle, we like it firm and kinda rough.  You won't break it I promise.  Ohh, and NO TEETH!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

LarryLuv