Sex Advice/Oral Sex/orgasms

I am a 22 year old college student recently married. I love everything about my sex life besides I have never had an orgasm. I have tried vibrators, creams, toys, different positions etc. nothing seems to work. The most stressful thing is my husband feels like he's failing me since he's never not gotten a person off. Any suggestions?

You are pretty young.  If you can be patient and relax, you will have a better chance of an orgasm.  It is easier to learn to have orgasms masturbating instead of in intercourse, so a masturbation session a couple of times a week will give you a chance to practice.  Getting your mind to an erotic place also helps a lot.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.