Sex Advice/Oral Sex/pregnant?

Question
QUESTION: so ive been on birth control since september 4th and have taken it around the same time everynight. last weekend me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and we assume he pre-cummed in me. What is the likelihood that I am pregnant?

ANSWER: If you've been taking birth control for over two months, you should be able to have unprotected sex by now.  Your chances of getting pregnant only from pre-cum are not high.  You should really be more familiar with how birth control works before you start having sex.

QUESTION: I'm fully aware of how birth control works. I just didn't know if I could get pregnant because he pre-cummed in me.

Answer
If you weren't using birth control, pre-cum is a possible, although not likely, cause of pregnancy.  If you're using birth control pills properly, he can not only pre-cum into you but also ejaculate fully, and you will be protected.  It was shocking that you didn't seem to know that.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.