Sex Advice/Oral Sex/about premature ejaculation

Question
I am suffering with premature ej a c u la t i on, I dis charge with in 30 sec to 1 min. Is this normal or not.pls suggest should I start any treatment for this , also tell me the time period. And side effect if any

Answer
Most people prefer to last longer than that, but men who truly have premature ejaculation can't last even that long.  I would suggest working to last a little longer at a time.  If you feel close to orgasm after 30 seconds, stop thrusting or thrust very slowly for the next 15 seconds and see if you can make it to a minute.  Then work at lasting for a minute and a half, and so on.  There ought be no side effects.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.