Sex Advice/Oral Sex/was it rape or hard love

Question
i have a boy friend me n him do sexual stuff together and it was fine till yesterday.see im a anal virgin, and last night i said yes to him. he was realy turned on that he was going to do me. im not sure what happened but it feels wrong. i new that it hurts but this was lots of pain. he made me bleed is that normal? he lied and didnt go easy, he just ramed it in all at one omg i couldnt even move from the pain but he wont stop he said i just have to take it its the only way.he made me cry.is this normal? or was i raped? and is anal sex supose to hurt so much and make the anus opening bleed? whats there a right way to do this i think his lieing and i dont want to be with him no more. my ass is swore. know i've done oral sex before but frist time deepp throt was lat night with him to he is 7 inches and he push it down my mouth it hurt my throt.is that normal? now im nervice to see him. i need to know whats the right way to do this things and what happened last night. thanks Den, p.s. yes im gay sorry.

Answer
If he kept going after you told him to stop, it was rape.  The body is not designed for anal sex, so you should expect it will hurt.  I would advise you to move on to someone who will listen to your instructions.  You seem to have a partner who only wants his own pleasure and doesn't care about you.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.