Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sexuality

Question
I was born a girl, but i am transgender the kind that see them self as both genders. I feel more on the man side, i always had this sexual horny feeling about doing anal sex to someone with a sex toy but i want it to hurt at least when i start, that turns me on. this can be with a girl and man  or with a transsexual. what dose this mean? i want to do them hard and deep, but i dont want it done to me that way.Dose this make me sick? It feels wrong but thinking about it turns me on. also i have a small clitors i want it larger and bigger whats a good testostrone cream to ues that wont give me face hairs where can i find it? If i use it will it keep growing till its like three inches, cause i want to jork it of when i masturbate and mys to small its hard to grip. since im trans i and go to church i feel like a dirty person sexaul im i? Since i think diffrent then other people, but why i get of on thinking of sexual hurting someone disturbs me.I also want someone to give me anal oral sex i want to see if i'll get off on it if its the same as a finger. Sorry i sound like a freak im not. Thanks for you time.

Answer
I don't know much about transsexualism or the other things you discuss, but you shouldn't hurt anyone sexually, at least not without their consent.  Wanting to hurt someone sounds like rape.  I don't know about hormonal therapy and suggest you pose that to someone with experience in the area.  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.