Sex Advice/Oral Sex/I can't stay wet

Question
hey, Im 18 years old and sexually active with a guy i go to college with. Recently whenever we have sex, i find that i start out really wet, but as we have sex i dry up. It has been a few times where he didn't even get to finish because i was too dry. This has never been an issue for me until recently. Do you have any idea what it could be?

Answer
It could be he's just taking too long to reach orgasm and you're getting bored in the meantime.  It might help if he could finish faster.  It might also be a fix to use a water-based lube either at the start of intercourse or as you feel like you're getting dry.  It only takes a few seconds to apply lube and you can either apply it directly or put it on his penis.  There are commercial lube/lotion warmers available that keep the lube nice and warm when you're ready to use it.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.