Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Turning him on

My boyfriend & I have an amazing sex life that continues to reach new climaxes.  What do you recommend for a spontaneous turn for him.  Something that will blow him away.

I think you need to talk to him.  I can't give you any magic potions.  You learn to turn someone on by learning about them.  Find out what he likes and turns him on.  It should be a process of finding out about that.  The easiest way is to ask him explicitly.  You can also take cues from things he likes to look at.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.