Sex Advice/Oral Sex/my virgin girlfriend

Hi Doug

I am 19 years old and I'm dating a 17 year old redhead. We are very affectionate and LOVE kissing. She has never had a guy finger her or go down on her before. Recently I started exploring with my hands and was able to get her leg to twitch but she didn't reach a orgasm and didn't moan or anything like that, which is not what I'm used to.

I continued with this and she started relaxing more and becoming comfortable with my "explorations". She said out of 10, 10 being a orgasm she reached a 9.

Yesterday, I went down on her for the first time. She really enjoyed it but said she reached a 9 again even with mouth AND hand stimulation!! I've always been able to get a girl to have a orgasm but she just can't seem to let that little bit go! If I had done to other girls what I had done to her, they would have been screaming bloody murder!!

Another thing is, my girlfirend is really gorgeous. She doesn't have a model body but I don't care. She's got small boobs and isn't super thin or slightly chubby, she just has enough meat on her, yet she feels so uncomfortable with me looking at her body or at her boobs. When ever the clothes come off she asks if we can get under the covers. I have told her how much I love her body and I tell her how amazingly beautiful she is (she really is, I mean it from the bottom of my heart) but she just can't believe it herself.

So my questions are, how can I make her just go that little bit further so she can reach her first orgasm ever and what can I do so she is able to be comfortable with her body.

You seem to be obsessed with how she looks.  You mentioned her hair color, her breast size, and her weight, things that have nothing to do with the question you're supposedly asking.  It takes women longer to reach orgasm than men and longer for women to get used to new sexual sensations than men.  You are being very impatient expecting her to reach orgasm immediately when you barely know her sexually.  Why not be less obsessed with her look and spend more time finding out what she likes and doesn't like.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.