Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Awkwardness with Oral

I have a question pertaining to me and my fiancÚ she  finds it awkward that  I go down on her since she isn't smoothly shaved down there she only trims and shaves the lips and  a bit off the  top of  the mound...I'm trying to encourage her by telling her that I don't mind if she  isn't  smooth down there.  A cliched as it sounds I'll DJ anything to pleasure her i just don't want her to feel uncomfortable just because of a bit of hair...

ANSWER: I don't know what you can do besides tell her that you enjoy her.  Perhaps she would be less self-conscious if you used a dental dam?  That probably wouldn't make it more enjoyable for you.  Maybe you could make a point of asking her if it's OK if you perform oral on her.  Let her decide if she wants it.

QUESTION: And one more question how can i spice up our sex llife? I feel that i may be becoming stale position wise...any tips?

There are five basic positions: missionary, cowgirl, rear entry, sitting, standing.  Beyond that there are many variations.  You can't have tried them all.  It can also be fun to experiment with different lubes.  You might also try sex in different places.  Even sex with different lighting (try candles) can be different.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.