Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and thanks for answering all my questions.  I have a few more.  When we are ready for sex what should be the first thing I do?  How do I get her ready?

Merry Christmas to you too!  You seem determined that it will be your last Christmas as a virgin.  I hope you're not rushing things.  Did you know the question you just asks contains a contradiction?  You say "When we are ready what should be the first thing I do?" and then "How do I get her ready?"  Maybe you meant to ask those in a different order.  It really makes you wonder if you're really ready for sex.  

I would suggest spending a lot of time touching and fondling your partner and getting her in the mood and not be so ready to get your penis involved in the action.  Slow and steady wins the race.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.