Sex Advice/Oral Sex/condoms

Question
What do you mean guys masturbate with condoms when they are worried about smelling?  I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about.  I've only just used them for fun and to feel cool.

Answer
Semen has a distinctive smell.  I'm sure you've noticed it.  If it gets on a guy's skin or clothes and then he goes out someplace, some people might be able to smell it.  So sometimes guys will use a condom when they masturbate before they go out so they can contain their semen and don't have to worry that someone will be able to smell it.  The smell of semen is not a problem when a guy showers and changes before going out.

Now how to deal with the smell of the condom itself...

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.