Sex Advice/Oral Sex/condoms

What do you mean guys masturbate with condoms when they are worried about smelling?  I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about.  I've only just used them for fun and to feel cool.

Semen has a distinctive smell.  I'm sure you've noticed it.  If it gets on a guy's skin or clothes and then he goes out someplace, some people might be able to smell it.  So sometimes guys will use a condom when they masturbate before they go out so they can contain their semen and don't have to worry that someone will be able to smell it.  The smell of semen is not a problem when a guy showers and changes before going out.

Now how to deal with the smell of the condom itself...

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.