Sex Advice/Oral Sex/husband

I have been married for 6 months my husband is eight years older than me my husband only wants oral sex as he is having thick black penis i get awkward to take his penis in my mouth he wants me to perform oral sex on him for minimum one hour daily & least interested in normal sex i love my husband but he forces for oral sex that too for an hour i'm getting frustrated now he is insisting to lick his anus is it okay kindly advise

I have no idea what you mean by thick black penis.  You would be within your rights to refuse to perform oral sex or to limit it to only a few minutes instead of an hour.  I think you should stand up for yourself and tell your husband what you would like sexually.  You are his equal.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.