Sex Advice/Oral Sex/husband

Question
I have been married for 6 months my husband is eight years older than me my husband only wants oral sex as he is having thick black penis i get awkward to take his penis in my mouth he wants me to perform oral sex on him for minimum one hour daily & least interested in normal sex i love my husband but he forces for oral sex that too for an hour i'm getting frustrated now he is insisting to lick his anus is it okay kindly advise

Answer
I have no idea what you mean by thick black penis.  You would be within your rights to refuse to perform oral sex or to limit it to only a few minutes instead of an hour.  I think you should stand up for yourself and tell your husband what you would like sexually.  You are his equal.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.