Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Orgasm in sex

Question
So the vagina doesn't feel the same as a hand, I get that, but what does a vagina feel like exactly?  Will I be OK with it?

Answer
You will be much, much better than OK with it.

It is a beautiful feeling when a beautiful woman opens her vagina. The man can get her all warmed up by touching her private area firmly but gently to get the sexual juices ready. When she says she's ready, he will slowly remove her panties and then remove his own underwear, exposing his penis. It's a thrill for her to see the penis rise. He can let her have a little touch, but the first round is for him. She spreads her legs apart and lies back. The man mounts her and she helps him in with her fingers. Then comes thrusting. The first thrust is the deepest. Once he's made a few thrusts, he will settle in to her. He might nibble on her neck and playfully bite her ears. When feeling more adventuresome, he might fondle and kiss her breasts. He will thrust slowly but regularly while stroking her arms, chest, and back. When he is close to orgasm, he might signal with some shouts of "oh oh oh," just in case she can't feel the contractions coming through the penis. It is the greatest feeling when the man lets go inside a beautiful woman. Afterward he might just hold her close for 10-20 minutes until she thinks of something better to do.

It's smooth and soft and warm and wet in her vagina. A great place for a penis that sometimes gets cold.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.