Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Orgasm in sex

Question
Does orgasm in sex feel the same as it does masturbating?  Will I need to moan or something?

Answer
They feel a lot the same, but when you can't control it as much as you can while masturbating.  For example, you can vary the pressure and where you touch on your penis greatly while masturbating but when new to sex, you are pretty much limited to what feelings your girlfriend's vagina gives you.  As you get more experienced, you'll learn to vary these feelings for both your pleasure and hers.

If you usually moan or otherwise vocalize while masturbating, you'll probably also want to when you orgasm in intercourse.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.