Sex Advice/Oral Sex/places

Question
And where do people have sex for the first time usually?  I think it might be clear around here part of this week during break because my family will be going out and doing stuff because school's out and we can have the house to ourselves.  Is that the way it usually works?

Answer
I think the female's place is a more common venue for first sex than the male's place, but I don't have the statistics in front of me.  Your plan could easily go awry if your household members change their plans, which is the kind of thing that happens a lot during school breaks.  I hope it goes well for you, but I don't know if I can comment on that being the way it usually works.  Christmas break is not the time for routine things to happen.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.