Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex advice

Question
QUESTION: Hi Doug

Please explain to me in full the difference between cumming and having an orgasm

ANSWER: Many people use these interchangeably.  For a female, they are probably the same.  However, some males refer to ejaculating as "cumming."  Most of the time, males ejaculate when they have an orgasm, but sometimes they can be separate.  So as a practical matter, they mean the same thing, but some men (and women) might be talking about two body processes.

QUESTION: Hi

What do you mean by two body processes?

Answer
By "cumming," most people mean having an orgasm.  Nearly everyone.

However, some men recognize two separate bodily processes which are not necessarily the same thing.

1)  having an orgasm

2)  ejaculating semen.

Some men can separate the two and might use "cumming" to refer to only one of the other.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.