Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex advice

Please explain to me in full the difference between cumming and having an orgasm

ANSWER: Many people use these interchangeably.  For a female, they are probably the same.  However, some males refer to ejaculating as "cumming."  Most of the time, males ejaculate when they have an orgasm, but sometimes they can be separate.  So as a practical matter, they mean the same thing, but some men (and women) might be talking about two body processes.

What do you mean by two body processes?

By "cumming," most people mean having an orgasm.  Nearly everyone.

However, some men recognize two separate bodily processes which are not necessarily the same thing.

1)  having an orgasm

2)  ejaculating semen.

Some men can separate the two and might use "cumming" to refer to only one of the other.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.