Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Having sex for the first time

I have not had sex before but I think it might happen over Christmas.  How can I keep from getting embarrassed when my girl sees my penis for the first time?  What if I can't get hard for her?  I am so nervous!

You are suggesting that you are not ready to have sex.  It's probably normal to be nervous, but if you are so nervous that you are more worried about being embarrassed than having sex, that's a sign that you're not ready for sex.  Most people enjoy some lesser sexual events, like getting naked for the first time, before they try intercourse.  Therefore, when they try intercourse for the first time, the embarrassment of being naked in front of someone is over and you can enjoy the intercourse.  If you don't get erect right away, then I suggest lying down and letting her touch you gently by hand.  That can work wonders!

You don't get embarrassed with guys in the locker room, do you?  And those guys don't care about you.  Your girlfriend does!  You should be happy about it.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.