Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Having sex for the first time

And what about protection?  Are condoms good enough?  I have used them in the past.  Will my girl expect something more?  I don't know about other birth control or where to get it.

You're suggesting you're not ready for sex if you haven't thought through contraception and discussed it with your partner.  Condoms not only protect against pregnancy but also venereal diseases (STDs).  Additionally you can use spermicidal jelly available at any drug or discount store.  This will protect against pregnancy about as well as condoms (if used correctly) but does not protect against STDs.  Usually both condoms and jelly provides excellent protection against both pregnancy and STDs.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.