Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Having sex for the first time

Question
Oh and let me clarify something I said about using condoms in the past.  Even though I've never had sex before, I've masturbated with them on a few times.  It was just kind of a thrill putting one on and then ejaculating into it.  Do you think that's weird?  Just so you know, I really am a virgin even though I've used condoms a couple of times.

Answer
That is not at all weird.  Most males have tried masturbating using condoms, but not very many use them regularly.  They're popular for masturbating when a male is worried about making a mess or smelling like he's been masturbating, like when he's going to be going out right afterward.  Anyway, having put them on for masturbating, you've had some good practice in getting them on.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.