Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sexual intercourse

Question
Hi

Is it normal for a woman to get dry during sex even though she is enjoying the sex?

Answer
Yes, that happens quite a lot.  It doesn't matter whether she enjoys it or not.  Sometimes it's just hard for the woman's body to keep up lubrication, just like your mouth can go dry whether you enjoy what you're saying or not.  This is especially true if the male takes longer than average in intercourse.  It's a good idea for the woman to have a water-based lube handy that she enjoys.  At such a time in intercourse, all that has to be done is put a few drops on the penis and reinsert.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.