Sex Advice/Oral Sex/stuff for sex

Should I have anything else on hand besides condoms?  What will we need for sex?  I should probably get it right away because stores will be closed on Monday evening and all day Tuesday.

You seem too eager for this to get over.  I wish you would take it slow and relaxed.  You seem determined to have sex for the first time before 2013 gets here.  It might be a good idea to have a water-based lube on hand especially if it's also your partner's first time.  Some of the popular brands are Astroglide and K-Y Liquid, and Sliquid is made especially for female use.

Hope you don't have to drive around looking for stores open on Christmas.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.