Sex Advice/Oral Sex/stuff for sex

Question
Should I have anything else on hand besides condoms?  What will we need for sex?  I should probably get it right away because stores will be closed on Monday evening and all day Tuesday.

Answer
You seem too eager for this to get over.  I wish you would take it slow and relaxed.  You seem determined to have sex for the first time before 2013 gets here.  It might be a good idea to have a water-based lube on hand especially if it's also your partner's first time.  Some of the popular brands are Astroglide and K-Y Liquid, and Sliquid is made especially for female use.

Hope you don't have to drive around looking for stores open on Christmas.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.