Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Vagina Muscles

Question
QUESTION: Hello:

I'm not sure whether or not you can know the answer to these questions, but I'll appreciate any reply that you can offer.

1. Are the PC muscles the major muscles used to contract the vagina around the penis or vibrator, or are there different muscles being use?

2. If the vagina has semen inside of it after intercourse, are the PC muscles used to force this fluid out of her vagina?
I hope I did not gross you out with my last question!

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: The PC muscle is central to being able to control the vagina.  The better shape a PC muscle is in, the more control the female gains in intercourse.  The vaginal wall muscles themselves also make a difference.

Semen normally runs out on the basis of gravity.  Contraction of the PC muscle will not squeeze semen out of the vagina.

QUESTION: Hello:

I want to thank you for the reply.

You indicated "The better shape a PC muscle is in , the more control the female gains in intercourse." What kind of control?

And also, what are the vaginal muscles used for?

I thank you for your follow-up reply.

Answer
The woman can squeeze the PC muscle when she wants to if it is in good shape.  If it is weak, it is no match for a penis.  If the PC muscle is well toned, she can use it to enhance her own pleasure and possible the man's.  The vaginal wall muscles are mostly for tone.  Without them, the vagina would be as flimsy as a plastic bag.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.