Sex Advice/Oral Sex/penis enlargemant

Question
Hi I'm deon and I would like to know what's the best route to go when it comes ti penis enlargement my girlfriend says she's happy with the size but I'm not what.   Would you suggest I don't want 12 inches but a bit bigger would make me feel.     Beter about my self.          Thank you any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.          Deon

Answer
Well Deon, fortunately for me my nickname in high school was Tripod so I don't have that problem.  It's hard to give you "advice from experience", however, I'll still try to help, as that's what us guys do for each other.  12" is a great size to have by the way.

First off...don't fall for any of those online pecker enlargement things.  I have a friend who used them and all they did is steal my money.  I would think that if you don't mind giving it a good stretching everyday, smack it around a little bit, and maybe take some Yohimbe bark to increase the vascular circulation it would work wonders.  

Second...If you have any kind of weight issues, you need to really hit the gym.  I'd say focus on cardio and crunches.  When guys start to gain weight, the belly fat first begins to bloat around the penicular area.  This actually reduces the length of your little guy by as much as half!

Finally....if your lady friend says it's an ok size, you're all good!  The important thing is to know when it's time to just lay on your back and "let her" do what she has to do.  It's not really about size when they get their grind going, more about the friction.  You can always make noise and move your hips a little.  All she's going to remember is what "come" over her while she was grinding you....and THAT makes YOU a hero!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

LarryLuv