Sex Advice/Oral Sex/to stop cumming early

Question
hey larry,
my name is ryan for mississippi. i have been trying to find ways to help me stop cumming so early. i was wondering if you can help me out? how do you stop cumming early? some days i wont cum so early and some days i cum early. so please help me out.
thank you,
ryan

Answer
Some guys are just more sensitive than others.  Nothing can fix it with the exception of a delay cream.  The creams have benzocaine (same stuff your dentist uses to numb your mouth).  It desensitizes you enough to last longer.  I've never tried them, but they've been around a while so they must do something good.
My only other recommendation would be to "clean the pipes" every morning...especially before a big date or on a day you know you're going to have sex.  That will always buy you a little more time.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

LarryLuv