Sex Advice/Oral Sex/advice on masturbation

Question
I am 57 years old married person. Needs your advice on controlling of masturbation.I have become weak & penis is srinked become very soft & erection becomes diffcult. I have lost intrest in whatever i do. Kindly advice how to overcome this.

regards,
Radhakrishna.

Answer
Masturbation does not shrink your penis or make you weak.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and is good exercise for having frequent erections.  Many men your age are having trouble with their erections, but masturbation is not the cause of the problem.  It would probably help to talk to a doctor about this.  There are erection drugs available that can help a lot.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.