Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Disturbing sexual fantasy

Question
I don't really know how to explain everything or talk about this subject completely but I'll try.  Once in a while I have these nightmarish fantasies. I usually try to think of something a little more mundane but sometimes they just come up.  I sometimes fantasize about women killing men in some strange way during, before or after intercourse.  Not in the usual way where there is knife or gun play or something like that. I think, compared to my fantasies, knife and gun play are very vanilla.  In these particular fantasies the women somehow change their body or morph something to either get inside, devour, or somehow castrate the man.

The closest examples I can give you would be something like the movie Species or a mix between Species and The Thing.  I've also seen things that talk about something called vagina dentata.  I don't know why I have these fantasies or why I'm turned on by them. Is this normal?  Should I be worried? Is there more information out there that might shed light on this? I feel like my fantasies could cause problems in the future.  I'm a bit disturbed by some of it.  I'd go to a therapist if I could afford it.

P.S. I know I don't want to act on these types of fantasies.  they are too gruesome and sometimes impossible to do so.

Answer
Fantasies are something that goes on in your head.  It isn't really happening.  It isn't even something you want to happen.  Lots of women who fear rape fantasize about being raped.  You say you don't want your fantasies to come true.  That's the important thing.  Don't worry about these fantasies.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.