Sex Advice/Oral Sex/female ejaculation

Question
hi!
so i pretty much have it down pat! making my girlfriend "squirt" that is... however, the fluid does not actually "squirt out"... its more of a gushing out effect. its a quite significant amount aswell. in fact, i can probably fill up a cup with all the fluids that come out.
  this is quite the physical work out for me. my muscles in my arm hurt the next day. and she says the muscles in her buttcheeks get sore the next day aswell.
so i have a couple questions concerning this..
1)is it unsafe for her to be releasing that much fluid?
2)is it possible to go from gushing out, to actually squirting all over the place?
and 3)health and fitness wise, for her, does this actually work out her muscles?/ does it burn calories? whats up with her buttcheeks hurting?
thanks for you time!

Answer
It will not hurt your girlfriend at all if she releases fluid at orgasm, which some people call female ejaculation, or squirting.  It is not at all unsafe.  The difference between gushing out and squirting is if something is blocking part of the opening.  No, it doesn't make any difference for her muscles.  If her butt hurts, it's because of how she's holding her muscles during intercourse.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.