Sex Advice/Oral Sex/finding girl for sex

Question
I am obsessed with having sex.  I have never done it but all day long I see pretty girls at school and then I come home and do ... youknowwhat.  I would like to try sex with a girl.  What should I do?

Answer
It is pretty normal when you're still in school to see lots of girls that you'd like to have sex with.  So you're in a normal condition.  I think to actually have sex, you have to move beyond just seeing girls and having sexual fantasies about them.  You need to start talking to them and find one or more who you'd be interested in getting together with outside of school.  When you find a girl who's interested, ask her out for a movie or even to watch a video at your house.  When the time is right, you might start having sex.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.